Job Responsibility :
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator — both written and verbal.
- Creative thinker with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation marketing, and blogging.
Job Qualification :
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, and potentially additional channels (Snapchat, Instagram, Vine, etc.).
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread our brand and our content.
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don’t yet know us.
- Keep an ear to the ground to route the appropriate marketer, sales rep, and/or support rep to social conversations.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success.
- Work alongside other marketers and content producers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience.
- Drive a consistent flow of relevant traffic and leads from our social presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target buyers