Job Responsibility :
- Have a Basic in UI/UX best practices.
- Experience creating automatically responsive web pages for mobile, tablet, and desktop. Your work must appeal to all three.
- Personal interest in staying up-to-date on the latest trends, including agile methodology and emerging best practices in the UI community
Job Qualification :
- Develop and implement front-end and back-end web code and design standards.
- Write clean, semantic code.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates, senior management, designers, and other project stakeholders.
- Create and optimize our web project management, hitting all deadlines and improving efficiency while maintaining the highest standards of quality web development.
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers.